COVID-19 NEW PROTOCOLS – TO OUR CLIENTS AND THE COMMUNITY WE SERVE
• Until April 7, 2020, our office is accessible for essential appointments only. We will not accept any walk-in appointments during this time.
• If an in-person appointment is absolutely necessary, we will handle it on a case by case and by appointment only basis.
• If you need immediate assistance, please call (309) 742-3611 between the hours of 1:00 p.m. and 5:00 p.m. (M-F) and a member of our staff will be available to take your call.
• If you need assistance outside of those hours, please call (309) 742-3611, and leave a voicemail, or email firstname.lastname@example.org. A member of our staff will be checking the voicemails and emails regularly and will return your call as soon as possible.
• All of our attorneys and office staff will continue to work remotely and will be accessible via email.
We recognize that COVID-19 is an evolving situation and our top priority must be to keep our staff, our clients and our community safe. We will keep you updated as new information develops. Thank you for your attention to these requests in these uncertain and unprecedented times.
For more information, please visit – https://www.pcchd.org/289/COVID-19-Coronavirus
Estate Planning and Real Estate
Law Firm in Central Illinois
Originally founded in 1931, the firm became WHITNEY & POTTS, LTD circa 1980. Located in Elmwood, Illinois (approximately 20 miles west of Peoria), the firm currently has three attorneys, three paralegals, an accountant and general staff members. The practice focuses on the areas of Estate and Trust Planning and Administration, Farm, Residential and Commercial Real Estate Transactions, Municipal Law, Zoning Law, as well as representing a bank and several farming corporations and grain elevators. In addition, the firm represents landowners in connection with cell tower leases and transactions, wind farm energy projects, negotiating solar energy leases, and host of other energy-related legal matters. Whitney & Potts, Ltd. has a diverse practice that enables us to provide the broad range of services our clients expect from a full service law firm. By working closely together, our attorneys are able to deliver solutions to the legal and business problems facing our clients. The firm’s attorneys are Robert L. Potts, Stephanie F. Schmieg, and Ashlee E. Stabler.